- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 06/16/2022
- Website: plextrac.com
- Company Address: 110 Main Street, Boise, ID, 83702
About PlexTracPlexTrac's mission is to empower and equip every security professional to identify and accomplish the right security work.
PlexTrac, Inc. is a cybersecurity company on a mission to empower security teams to identify and eliminate the biggest threats to their environments. The PlexTrac platform enables the automated reporting and tracking of cybersecurity risks and allows for enhanced collaboration across the enterprise. PlexTrac takes purple teaming to the next level and is changing the paradigm around continuous security assessment and validation. This innovative approach has allowed PlexTrac to gain significant traction among companies and teams of all sizes, including several of the Fortune 500.
Having recently closed a $10 million Series A funding round, PlexTrac is poised for exponential growth and is seeking top notch talent for strategic roles to join the team. Candidates interested in leveraging extensive professional experience to build innovative programs around a new concept in the cybersecurity market and who love working in a fast-paced, energetic start-up environment should apply!
PlexTrac Mission and Culture is to empower teams to win the right cybersecurity battles. PlexTrac is culturally a mission-oriented organization, by which we mean that we seek to make the lives of our customers better knowing that their improved efficiency and effectiveness has a direct impact on the security of our world. Likewise, we seek to improve the lives of our employees by creating a workplace in which they can flourish professionally and personally. We are flexible, creative, collaborative, detail oriented, humble, hard workers who practice what we preach. Those attributes in our team members lead to and are rewarded with a fast-paced, never boring, fun loving work environment — whether we are physically or virtually present with one another.
Our core values describe us as humans and leaning into them is how we define success.
- Integrity with accountability
- Service drives profits
- Aggressive innovation
- Positively impact people
We are currently seeking a revenue maximizer for the role of Sales Account Executive. The Sales Account Executive is responsible for achieving assigned sales targets, primarily with new logo accounts. This role must be passionate to sell and will manage the entire sales process, lead qualification, solution development and product demonstrations, opportunity management, negotiations and close.
- Work to qualify and close leads generated by marketing and the Business Development Team.
- Maintain a pipeline of active opportunities.
- Manage full sales cycle from prospect to close.
- Strategically orchestrate resources both internally and externally throughout the sales process.
- Accurately capture and report all aspects of account and opportunity information within SalesForce.
- Accurately report on forecast/pipeline.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Customer Success team to ensure successful handoff process.
Must be Capable of
- Demand generation/prospecting
- Lead conversion
- Presentation – in person and virtual
- Problem solving
- Active listening
- Selling a complex solution
- Developing executive-level relationships
- 2-5 years experience in SaaS sales-related, customer facing experiences.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Process and result oriented.
- Competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision; 100% employer paid for employee only!
- Flexible work schedule - WFH, WFO
- Flexible Time Off
- World Class Culture
PlexTrac provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, genetic information, service in the military, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.